- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saturday, March 31, 2018

Hey all!


I made a new cluster frame using the 'Early Spring' scrap kit by Tiny Turtle Designs.
You can find her gorgeous freebie kit here at her store.
EARLY SPRING - BY TINY TURTLE DESIGNS






Click on the frame to make it full size
Then right click and save
♥♥♥♥




2 comments:

Magik said...

Thank you for this stunning frame, Hun. =)
*hugz*

Gail M said...

Thanks for the beautiful frame sylvie.

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-