- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Monday, June 19, 2017

Hi everyone!
Look at my beautifullllll blog!
Thank you so, soooo much to Dina for the incredible job she has done.
And to Dee of Dees'Sign Depot for her gorgeous kit, 'By the Sea' which was used for it.

I have such a pretty blog, I can't stop staring at it now, hahaha..
Makes me feel like I am back at the ocean again.
Thank you soooo very much.


Dina's blog 'Sweet Temptations' can be found HERE for blog makeovers!
Also, if any of you are interested in a blog design, you can go to Dees'Sign Depot.
They have beautiful designs to choose from regularly, and so affordable too!

Go see HERE ♥
(sold out atm, but can contact them personally, or they'll have some up again soon!)

And/or get Dee's 'By the Sea' scrap kit at her store HERE.


Thanks so much for looking!
Thank you both so much again!!
♥♥♥


2 comments:

Thank you so, so much sweetie, I am so happy you like it! And thank you for recommendations ♥

Absolutely, gotta pimp the stars of the show, hehehe. ♥♥♥

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-