About Me

My photo
Saint John, NB, Canada
Hi all! I'm sylvie, and I've been in the PSP community for about 20 years now. I love making PSP goodies when I have time to, so thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you find something you like! Gratitudes & blessings!

Leave Love

Friends

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stuff

Content coming soon.
Sunday, November 13, 2016

Forum Set Templates 17 - Snowflakes ♥



Hi everyone!
New forum set templates for you all, called Snowflakes.
Shadow on text is on a separate layer.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
xx, syl



DOWNLOAD TEMPLATES HERE:

5 comments:

Ellie said...

Thanks so much sylvie xxx ♥♥♥

Cat Jag said...

thanks sylvie, love it

Jessica said...

Thank you for this gorgeous set!!!

This is amazing Syl, Thank you so much!!
I love this set!!

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Photobucket

Email

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

Follow Me

Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket

Archives

Stuff

Content coming soon.